Saturday, September 24, 2005

Homecoming 'a first cut' (as my profs would say)

Well its homecoming and i've put up a few pictures of the day. Some of you may not understand what homecoming is. Well, at Queens , one weekend a year is dedicated to the alumni returning and everyone getting drunk. While i don't get drunk, i do enjoy getting dressed up and going to the football game. Actually, homecoming always makes me feel like i'm in a movie. The parties are huge and everyone is drunk out of their minds and i'm a little island of sobriety as the world stumbles around me. So its interesting. i mean, if you ever want to feel out of place not drinking at home coming is certainly the place. I can't say i that i really love homecoming but its certainly an intersting experience. Tonight, the big night of partying, i plan on going to a pop and chip party then i'm hanging out with my good friend hilary. Hopefully i'll have some pics of our adventures in the ghetto (the student area at queens) for you all to see tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mat said...

I read about homecoming in the Vancouver Province - did you start those riots?

I heard it was pretty nasty. I think the brooks must have been their then.

12:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home