Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Sad news

Well, I blame the neighbours. You see last night when I drove my dad’s car back to kingston there was a car parked in our shared driveway so I couldn’t get in to park. And so, I just parked on the street thinking that it was no big deal and I’d move it in the AM. So I got up early and went and did my volunteer shift at the hospital and when I came back, there it was... a parking ticket! I was not pleased. Its only $20 but its my VERY first traffic infraction. Maybe if I hadn’t been in such a hurry to help those poor people who are all alone in the hospital I wouldn’t have gotten it. It is because of my giving heart I that got it…oh who am I kidding, I probably would have slept in if I hadn’t been at the hospital. Oh well, there goes $20…. At least its going to a good cause right? Better roads? Better policing? More traffic cops to hand out parking and J-walking tickets? I HOPE SO!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home