Tuesday, February 15, 2005

To The Friends of The Brooks...

Well its 8:15 in the AM and I have a midterm at 10 so why in the world am I posting? Good question. It has a lot to do with a boy actually. I have recently become well acquainted with a certain gentleman by the name of Keith with whom I have exchanged romantic intentions. AND HE HAS DECIDED TO TELL PEOPLE TO LOOK AT MY BLOG! Oh gee, I sound like such a nerd! Well, maybe I am but …
Anyway, this AM’s post is mainly a welcome to Keith’s friends and an assurance that I am not (despite what he may say) addicted to Heroine, I have never plowed a field, and just b/c I’m at Queens …that doesn’t mean anything.
Oh, I thought that you’re all probably pretty nervous, I mean, you need to be protective of your friends…who is this Robyn Girl? So I thought I might list 10 reasons that I like Keith.
#1 He has a car
#2 He is 22 and lives at home
#3 He apparently rocks at ‘dance dance revolution’
#4 He goes to York (I hear the campus is beautiful)
#5 He knows Andrew Fulford…(and my parents love Andrew.)
#6 When his hair gets long he gets a rat tail (*smirk*)
#7 He lives in Bradford (and I’ve always wanted to be involved with someone from Bradford, just about as much as I’ve always wanted to be dragged behind a moving vehicle by my eyebrows while being pelted with flaming cinders.)
#8 I can school him in basketball (and very possibly lots of other things)
#9 His excellent vocabulary
#10 And in all honesty b/c I’ve never met someone who makes me laugh as long and loud as he does. (and I’m laughing WITH him… really)
Anyway, it’s early and that’s as witty as I can be with random facts about Rome spinning around in my head! So folks, I am not a creepy, ditzy or scary. And who knows, I may be meeting you all sometime soon.
*a note to my friends* -stop freaking out guys, I mean it! I know this may be the first you’ve heard of this but… cut me some slack here. I promise I meant to tell you… all of you. Really! Aw, who am I kidding, no one reads my blog anyway.
Maybe I should review my notes.
PS. Please leave a comment, i need all the dirt I can get on this kid!
PPS. If you need help pulling a prank on him....I'm your girl!

PPPS (i'm the hot one in the middle)
Posted by Hello

9 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

oh jeff, you're letting me down... *Sigh* what's a girl gotta do to get some dirt on a kid?...man...don't you worry mr. Brooks, i'll get you... don't under estimate me. i'm a well connected young lady. *maniacal laugh*

11:17 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well hun. My bitterness has passed of letting go of my last single friend *tear* lol. okay maybe u're not my last... there are still a lot of BBCers waiting for Youth Pastors

la la la. i have dirt on keith. oh wait... i dont know keith. nevermind.

11:28 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess that's why the entry was to Keith's friends and not melissa. gotcha.

11:30 p.m.  
Blogger Mat said...

Well what do you want to know about the Brooks. I have lots of great stuff to tell you. Like the time when... (sorry confidential) or the other time (sorry again I promised I would never tell anyone- and the Brooks knows when he Tells Matt something no-one ever finds out)
Anyway Keith is a great guy and has not shut up about you (all good stuff) so I look forward to eventually meeting you as well.
Matt

9:56 a.m.  
Blogger C said...

I think I saw a music video today with Keith in it. Something about Idoit America. Not sure ... I did not know that he coloured his hair black. As far as dirt?.. maybe later. Blackmail is more fun. π

1:04 a.m.  
Blogger Robyn said...

Well, I gotta say, i'm a little sad that i'm not getting the dirt on this Keith guy. But i think that all you guys keeping your mouths shut shows two things. 1. that he's got some top quality friends that don't just go around spilling any time a girl asks them to and 2. That there must be some pretty good stories to inspire such loyalty.
I'm on reading week now so i probably wont be posting for a bit...but thanks for dropping by!

11:32 a.m.  
Blogger Chris Lewis said...

Oh man...leopard blankets, polaroid cameras and something about a Brazilian flag.... oh to be a frosh again--try and explain that one BROOKS! The negatives exist somewhere. I really like Keith.

9:48 p.m.  
Blogger Robyn said...

My understanding was that is was a cuban flag...but thats just the way keith tells it.

8:27 p.m.  
Blogger Robyn said...

wow. Am i ever lucky i've got Brooks to explain all these inside jokes. Too bad he never actually did a liturgical dance...that would have been worth watching.

4:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home