Friday, September 09, 2005

Back to School

Well, I officially stopped blogging for the summer as a result of my intensely busy schedule. I had twice as much work guiding this spring, which was nice but extremely exhausting. As well, camp kept me adequately sleep deprived. So here I sit 2 days from the first day of classes feeling like I haven’t even left for summer yet. When I came into my room that I’d abandoned minutes after completing my last exam, nothing had changed. My notes were still on my desk from a brief preexam cram. My four month erasable calendar still tells me what I did in January and interestingly, all the days are crossed off except for the last week. Apparently I was too busy to even cross them off. And so now 3rd year begins. I’m excited. I have a lot of potentially excellent courses and I’m pleased to have regained my independence and autonomy. Granted, I miss Kieth way too much but, such things can not be helped and I’m just gonna suck it up…b/c frankly, no one is going to read a blog full of sappy ‘I miss my bf’ posts. So there will be none of those. Instead, I promise you that this year will be full of all the excitement that last year’s blog held. So, thanks for tuning back in.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might read "I miss my bf" postings if you could spell your bf's name right. :)

12:56 p.m.  
Blogger Robyn said...

silly me. i forgot...i before e except after K. well, at least i know people are reading this. SWEET.

5:20 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha your comments made me laugh.

lovin ya!
lis

9:50 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yah and sweet that you're back at school and all is well. thats always a good thing too. haha :)

9:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home