Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Off to DC

Well, just incase anyone is wondering why I am not around for the next little bit i thought I’d just pass along what I’m up to. I’ve been asked to start work early this spring. I work for an educational tour company. We do elementary school trips…grad trips pretty much. Last year I did trips to Ottawa, and this year they’ve asked me to do Washington DC trips too! So I’m off to DC for 5 days starting Thursday, to learn the city and everything about it. and all this, right before exams! Oy. Anyway, I’m really excited about it but it will make me ultra busy. So off to the center of an empire for an education in culture, geography and history. 10 hours on a bus either way, with free food and board. I hear the weather is nice there this time of year. I’ll post when I get back. I’ll probably have some observations on the city and its people. And I’m sure I’ll take some pictures. So that’s where I am. I have to go pack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home