Wednesday, November 09, 2005

For Ashley

A lot of my posts are results of conversations with my housemate Britt. Eg. Rapping 101. and I’m afraid that one of my other housemates, Ashley , is getting a little jealous. And so, in her honour, I dedicate this post.

A poem

My housemate rolls like thunder
Across my ceiling-her floor
And when my light fixture rattles
I know she’s shut her drawer

The phone is always for her
i rarely get any calls
Her laugh is loud and merry
And resounds through the walls

She screams when she drops things
Or when I walk inside
She sleeps with a teddy
Where Adam can’t reside

Ashley is my housemate
She is from Oshawa
And sometimes if she’s changing
She’ll walk around in her bra

But we still think she’s alright
In fact I think we’d say
that Ashley is a as nice
as a bright an sunny day



THE END
There Ashley, are you happy now? Are you? I mean, heck, I wrote you a frickin poem. I hope you like it. it took a lot of effort. I hope you appreciate it.
Goodnight

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are u kidding me????? I LOVE IT! How romantic...especially the part about my bra!
haha...thanx robyn...i love youuuuuuuuuu!
xoxoxox

12:07 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bright *and* sunny

5:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home