Saturday, November 19, 2005

i could go for a little camp right now

I just watched a little bit of the ‘illegal advance’ copy of the camp DVD that I have. I’ve gotta say, I could go for a little summer right now. Not just the beautiful sunny days or the hanging out with friend, I could also go for that kind of stress. The ‘stressful’ decorating and planning games, the intensity of needing to have 6 garbage cans filled with water in an hour …or just the craziness of the golf cart breaking down or Melissa falling off the stage. Officially, Cara, Melissa and Clare are all hilarious. I was watching the DVD and seriously, those girls are nuts. I miss GC prog right now. I’m probably not going to be back up at camp this summer which makes it even worse. I watch some of these videos and think about how tired I was making them or in them and looking back, it was totally worth it and totally fun. I could go for a little more lying around in the summer and a whole lot more sleep but camp has been fantastic. So many jokes, “hello, I’d like a baby in a cup” “my computer has a lot of ports” so funny. Also a song that I can’t quote on my blog as its not really appropriate but the tune is to “London bridge is falling down” and its extremely funny. (that one is for you min)
Anyway, I should get back to my essays and the gloom of november

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

robyn....i am laughing so hard right now...and claire is still a burlap sack..and i miss my little nug nug butt butt butts....and i really go for a baby in a cup!!!
mis you!

11:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home